What is ProPresenter and what’s new about version 3.0? Well, first you should now that I stand behind 4 presentation software companies. These are the 4 that I mention at each conference or seminar I do. The 4 are EasyWorship, LiveWorship, MediaShout and ProPresenter. ProPresenter is for those in Mac world. It’s a solid program used by groups like Passion and 7:22/Louie Giglio & Chris Tomlin.
Now with a fresh new look and incredible new video engine, ProPresenter 3 has never been easier or more spectacular. ProPresenter 3 has been completely re-written from the ground up with the following features:
* Universal Binary – Native to Mac OS X (requires 10.4)
* Sleek new interface with robust playlist management
* High-quality video playback with gorgeous cross-fading
* Dynamically selectable OR pre-programmed background selections
* Spell checking
* Quick Announcements / Nursery callouts
* Program window preview
* Multi-resolution playback (4:3, 16:9, or custom – supports up to 1280×1024 output resolution)
* In-Line thumbnail slide editing
* More features coming such as in-line scripture look-up, high-quality DVD playback, and more!
* Bundled with a wide range of 41 premium video backgrounds from the manufacturers below
a Luna Blue
|• ProPresenter 3.0 Single User License||$399|
|• ProPresenter 3.0 Site License||$799|
|• Any license purchased ON OR AFTER 8/01/06||FREE|
|• Single License purchased PRIOR to 8/01/06||$199|
|• Site License purchased PRIOR to 8/01/06||$399|
Note: What is a Preview Release? While ProPresenter 3 is a major advancement to this application, it does not yet have feature parity with ProPresenter 2.7. If you use soundtrack sequencing or you play video out through the firewire port, you should NOT use ProPresenter 3, but continue using your current version. They will be adding these features into ProPresenter shortly. It is for this reason that the software is called a “Preview Release”.