As I always say: “Leaders are readers.” Here is a list of the books I read during the month of August. Please note: Often I will reread a book to see what I missed or just to refresh my memory. Here’s the list:
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God (read for the 2nd time – this was an abridged version)
- Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength (I had started this months ago and just finished it)
- The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide (I read this for the 2nd time. I’ve been gluten-free for a month)
- Developing the Leader Within You (I read this years ago. I wanted to read it again)
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition) (Read this years ago. Wanted to read it again)
- Steering through Chaos: Mapping a Clear Direction for Your Church in the Midst of Transition and Change (Read this 3 years ago. Wanted to read it again)
- Visioneering: God’s Blueprint for Developing and Maintaining Vision (Read this years ago and always recommend it. Read it again)
- First Impressions: Creating Wow Experiences in Your Church (A classic that I often reread and refer to)
*** NOTE: The two John Maxwell leadership books I listened to the audio version on 2x the speed. I love doing that!
So, what books have you read lately?