They’ve been working for four-and-a-half months to bring church leaders a better sermon preparation experience. At SermonCentral their mission is to empower church leaders in biblical, effective, and efficient sermon preparation so people might experience a relationship with Christ and embrace all he offers and expects. They believe the site will help you do this with enhanced functionality, including:
- A fresh look and feel
- A friendly, enhanced navigation system with more power to get where you want to go from each page
- Community participation, including:
- Comment on sermons you like—or have questions about.
- Offer testimonial words of encouragement to contributors who have helped you in your own sermon preparation
- Browse sermons by contributor and by denomination
- Advanced search-within-a-search capabilities for PRO members
- Browse contributors by denomination, position, and location
- New improved PRO and Contributor dashboards
- Merging of login accounts (basic, contributor, and PRO) so that you may access all functionality with a single login.
- More still to come, including 23,000 more fresh illustrations!
- Free Corner for Pastors. As a special feature for all subscribers to the SermonCentral.com eNewsletter, they have a line up of free gifts for you, starting today. You can visit the Free Corner Page, too.
Of cours, a site of this magnitude won’t automatically be bug free. So when you visit, they’d love to have your feedback.