Some of you may have never seen me before. Below is an interview I did with Charles Lee at The Idea Camp in February. Included in the interview is an overview of my first book (which I’m working on hard the next few weeks).
Archives For Charles Lee
I’m leaving now to head to the airport for my trip to Orange County.Â I can not wait to hang out with so many friends and meet new ones. The Idea Camp is sure to be a great experience and I believe, a breakthrough for a new way of doing conferences. Charles Lee is a friend and a true innovator. I’m honored to be speaking at his gathering. See you soon California!
Have you heard of The Idea Camp? I have and I’m speaking there this coming February, along with some other great friends and facilitators. This is something that my friend, Charles Lee, is putting together and I’m really looking forward to. Here’s the info from Charles:
- The Idea Camp: a FREE hybrid conference for idea-makers to share, network, and implement ideas
- We are gathering some of the most innovative and creative leaders from around the country to share ideas, intentionally network, and move collaboratively into idea-making. Whether your passion is church leadership, non-profit work, social entrepreneurialism, technology, media, creativity, culture making, church planting, spiritual formation, compassionate justice, etc., this is the conference for YOU.
- You can learn more HERE and HERE.
- Dates: February 27-28, 2009
- Location:Â New Song Irvine
- Cost: Register Online for FREE by Creating a Profile atÂ www.theideacamp.com
- We are gathering some of most creative and innovative leaders from around country to facilitate meaningful conversations about idea-making.Â SEE FACEBOOK/WEBSITE FOR CURRENT LIST
- More Info? EmailÂ email@example.com
- Other Links: