It is June, my daughter is out of school and it’s officially summer! Summer can be crazy, but I’ve said “no” to lots of conferences, so my travel schedule is not as crazy as it could be.
Here’s what’s going on so far:
- Starting at home
- Sometime this summer we’ll take a family vacation and may do a couple more quick camping getaways.
- At Bent Tree, we have a Fine Arts Day Camp every summer. This will take place in late July and will feature over 440 kids on our stage for a children’s musical. The day camp will be spread out all over our campus, using just about every room with AV.
- We’ll be working on launching our Life Lines Live (video announcements), as well as offering a video of our message on our website and as a video podcast on iTunes.
- This summer, behind-the-scenes, we’ll be prepping for our official “Grand Opening”, which is set for the month of September – with various things happening each week.
- We’ll also be getting ready to launch our new FX Live (family experience, kind of like KidStuf at North Point), which officially starts on Sept. 7.