I hope you had a Merry Christmas and would like to wish you a Happy New Year. We left 12/26 to go to visit family in South Carolina. I went to NewSpring Greenville on Sunday (more about that later). We travel today to Asheville, NC to visit more family. I hope we see some snow!
Also, today is my 13th wedding anniversary. WOW – time flies!
I want to remind you that tomorrow is the deadline to get that special discount for Q. Remember to use the promo code (Church20) to save over $150. Also, you can connect via the Facebook Church 2.0 Q event page HERE.
Also, be aware of where you can catch me early in ’09. I’ll be speaking in January and February here:
- January 8: ChurchTechCamp Dallas – get connected HERE
- January 27-28: Leadership Network’s Innovation3 – register HERE
- Feb. 17: Church 2.0 Local Forum – Phoenix (register HERE on Facebook and HERE if not on Facebook)
- Feb. 17-19: Church Solutions Conference – register HERE
- Feb. 27-28: The Idea Camp – register HERE
So, early in ’09, I’ll be speaking twice in Dallas, twice in Phoenix and once in Irvine, CA. I hope you can make it to one of those. NOTE: The ChurchTechCamp Dallas, Church 2.0 Phoenix and The Idea Camp are all FREE! More dates and cites to come soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!