I let a lot of things go. I didn’t blog about when our buddy Steven got beat down by the Border Patrol for not cooperating with them. I didn’t “kick him when he was down” and point fingers at him, but I do have to show you his latest video of him telling someone to “get the hell out of his church”. Your thoughts?
Archives For Steven Anderson
Case #1: Steven L Anderson,
pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona
I won’t personally attack this terribly wrong man. I’ll simply say 5 things:
- The King James is not the only “inspired” Word of God – far from it.
- My pastor, Pete Briscoe, preaches from the NIV every week. You seem to take issue with the liberal NIV.
- God does use churches like NewSpring and because of their efforts, God is blessing them and people are coming to Christ.
- Use the pulpit to preach the Gospel, not to call out Perry Noble.
- Legalism sucks. I named my first born Grace because I so hate legalism and so embrace God’s grace.
*Here is his YouTube channel if you’d like to see more from him. He apparently loves to set up a camera and post videos. I’m sure he won’t mind you watching him.
NOTE: I have emailed Steven and asked to meet with him when I speak in Phoenix this month. My hope is to discuss his teaching and strong views with him. We definitely don’t see eye to eye.