Some of you may have never seen me before. Below is an interview I did with Charles Lee at The Idea Camp in February. Included in the interview is an overview of my first book (which I’m working on hard the next few weeks).
I’m leaving now to head to the airport for my trip to Orange County.Â I can not wait to hang out with so many friends and meet new ones. The Idea Camp is sure to be a great experience and I believe, a breakthrough for a new way of doing conferences. Charles Lee is a friend and a true innovator. I’m honored to be speaking at his gathering. See you soon California!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and would like to wish you a Happy New Year. We left 12/26 to go to visit family in South Carolina. I went to NewSpring Greenville on Sunday (more about that later). We travel today to Asheville, NC to visit more family. I hope we see some snow!
Also, today is my 13th wedding anniversary. WOW – time flies!
I want to remind you that tomorrow is the deadline to get that special discount for Q. Remember to use the promo code (Church20) to save over $150. Also, you can connect via the Facebook Church 2.0 Q event page HERE.
Also, be aware of where you can catch me early in ’09. I’ll be speaking in January and February here:
- January 8: ChurchTechCamp Dallas – get connected HERE
- January 27-28: Leadership Network’s Innovation3 – register HERE
- Feb. 17: Church 2.0 Local Forum – Phoenix (register HERE on Facebook and HERE if not on Facebook)
- Feb. 17-19: Church Solutions Conference – register HERE
- Feb. 27-28: The Idea Camp – register HERE
So, early in ’09, I’ll be speaking twice in Dallas, twice in Phoenix and once in Irvine, CA. I hope you can make it to one of those. NOTE: The ChurchTechCamp Dallas, Church 2.0 Phoenix and The Idea Camp are all FREE! More dates and cites to come soon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Have you heard of The Idea Camp? I have and I’m speaking there this coming February, along with some other great friends and facilitators. This is something that my friend, Charles Lee, is putting together and I’m really looking forward to. Here’s the info from Charles:
- The Idea Camp: a FREE hybrid conference for idea-makers to share, network, and implement ideas
- We are gathering some of the most innovative and creative leaders from around the country to share ideas, intentionally network, and move collaboratively into idea-making. Whether your passion is church leadership, non-profit work, social entrepreneurialism, technology, media, creativity, culture making, church planting, spiritual formation, compassionate justice, etc., this is the conference for YOU.
- You can learn more HERE and HERE.
- Dates: February 27-28, 2009
- Location:Â New Song Irvine
- Cost: Register Online for FREE by Creating a Profile atÂ www.theideacamp.com
- We are gathering some of most creative and innovative leaders from around country to facilitate meaningful conversations about idea-making.Â SEE FACEBOOK/WEBSITE FOR CURRENT LIST
- More Info? EmailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Links: