Last night we celebrated with friends and brought the new year in together. This year is different because I don’t know what 2014 holds for me, my family and my career. I pray that God would lead me to the right fit – a church that I can help go to the next level and use my gifts. Pray with me that God would lead, guide, direct and provide in the meantime.
Here’s my annual New Year’s Day resolutions:
1. Read my Bible more and grow closer to God
2. Be a better, more present and godly husband and father
3. Get healthy, work out and eat right
4. Write two more books and release Strange Leadership this Spring
5. Read several more books and continue to grow professionally
– That about does it. Here’s to 2014!
*What are your resolutions, goals and dreams for this New Year?