Last night we celebrated with friends and brought the new year in together. This year is different because I don’t know what 2014 holds for me, my family and my career. I pray that God would lead me to the right fit – a church that I can help go to the next level and use my gifts. Pray with me that God would lead, guide, direct and provide in the meantime.
Hereâ€™s my annual New Yearâ€™s Day resolutions:
1. Read my Bible more and grow closer to God
2. Be a better, more present and godly husband and father
3. Get healthy â€“ work out and eat right
4. Write two more books and release Strange Leadership this Spring
5. Read several more books and continue to grow professionally
– That about does it. Hereâ€™s to 2014!
*What are your resolutions, goals and dreams for this New Year?