* a CONFERENCE created in 1999 by a mega church arts pastor, for mega church pastors out of need for a new kind of conference. If you are the kind of leader that has been there-done that, then re:create is for you! We are a small group of leaders (no more than 50) with expert speakers you won’t see at other run-of-the-mill conferences. Our expert speakers talk for thirty minutes and then lead group dialogue for ninety minutes. The focus for the think tank is diffusing ideas.
* an EXPERIENCE for artists who love sensory overload. Gourmet meals (paid for by sponsors) give time for refreshment and forming relationships with leaders from similar churches. A musical/arts experience that can only happen in Nashville, TN (home to more musicians per capita than any city in the world and home to the CCM industry and artists).
* CAMARADERIE for ministers who serve others 24/7 and yet sometimes find themselves alone. Ample time is provided to form lifelong connections with peers who deal with similar issues. re:create is a time of encouragement. A professional confidential counselor will be available free of charge to attendees during conference.also:
* Optional Blog Seminar/Mixer on Monday afternoon. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, beginner or just interested, you will enjoy this seminar/mixer – Why You Must Blog in 2007 and How to Increase Traffic on Your Existing Blog.
* A Complimentary EMI Worship Together Summit on Friday, February 9th. Only for re:create attendees – a day at EMI to the first 50 to register for the additional day. Seminars, leading writers, executives, artists and lunch. Basically EMI Worship Together spoiling you for a day in return for your feedback.
Speakers and Worship Leaders include: Rick Dempsey, V.P. Disney Films Dean Batali, Exec. Producer of That 70’s Show Louis Markos, Professor, Author, C.S. Lewis expert Tim Hodge, Animator, credits include Disney’s Mulan Leeland, CCM Essential recording artist Keith & Kristyn Getty, Hymnwriters, In Christ Alone, How Deep The Father’s Love Tim Hughes, Songwriter, Here I Am To Worship Brenton Brown, Songwriter, Everlasting Godâ€¦ and for the spouses: Cyndy Mooring, minister, Leeland’s mom and Chonda Pierce, comedienne, writer, & speaker.
* February 5-8, 2007 at the Cool Springs Marriott in Franklin, TN.
* for churches of all sizes (3 simultaneous conferences specific to church size)
* limited to the first 150 registrants
* To register click HERE.