* a CONFERENCE created in 1999 by a mega church arts pastor, for mega church pastors out of need for a new kind of conference. If you are the kind of leader that has â€œbeen there-done thatâ€, then re:create is for you! We are a small group of leaders (no more than 50) with expert speakers you wonâ€™t see at other run-of-the-mill conferences. Our expert speakers talk for thirty minutes and then lead group dialogue for ninety minutes. The focus for the think tank is diffusing ideas.
* an EXPERIENCE for artists who love sensory overload. Gourmet meals (paid for by sponsors) give time for refreshment and forming relationships with leaders from similar churches. A musical/arts experience that can only happen in Nashville, TN (home to more musicians per capita than any city in the world and home to the CCM industry and artists).
* CAMARADERIE for ministers who serve others 24/7 and yet sometimes find themselves alone. Ample time is provided to form lifelong connections with peers who deal with similar issues. re:create is a time of encouragement. A professional confidential counselor will be available free of charge to attendees during conference.also:
* Optional Blog Seminar/Mixer on Monday afternoon. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, beginner or just interested, you will enjoy this seminar/mixer – â€œWhy You Must Blog in 2007 and How to Increase Traffic on Your Existing Blog.â€
* A Complimentary EMI Worship Together Summit on Friday, February 9th. Only for re:create attendees – a day at EMI to the first 50 to register for the additional day. Seminars, leading writers, executives, artists and lunch. Basically EMI Worship Together spoiling you for a day in return for your feedback.
Speakers and Worship Leaders include: Rick Dempsey, V.P. Disney Films Dean Batali, Exec. Producer of â€œThat 70â€™s Showâ€ Louis Markos, Professor, Author, C.S. Lewis expert Tim Hodge, Animator, credits include Disneyâ€™s â€œMulanâ€ Leeland, CCM Essential recording artist Keith & Kristyn Getty, Hymnwriters, â€œIn Christ Aloneâ€œ, â€œHow Deep The Fatherâ€™s Loveâ€ Tim Hughes, Songwriter, â€œHere I Am To Worshipâ€ Brenton Brown, Songwriter, â€œEverlasting Godâ€â€¦ and for the spouses: Cyndy Mooring, minister, Leelandâ€™s mom and Chonda Pierce, comedienne, writer, & speaker.
* February 5-8, 2007 at the Cool Springs Marriott in Franklin, TN.
* for churches of all sizes (3 simultaneous conferences specific to church size)
* limited to the first 150 registrants
* To register click HERE.