1. Friday, Oct. 17: Church 2.0 Local Forum – Boston
- Register forÂ Boston on Facebook HERE.Â Not on Facebook? Register HERE.
- Sponsors for Boston are:Â LifeWay Threads, National Cine Media, SermonSpice, CircleBuilder, Planning Center Online, EasyWorship, 360Hubs, ReelWorship, FreeFoto.com, COLLIDE Magazine and Unifyer.
2.Â Friday , Oct. 24: Church 2.0 Local Forum – Tulsa
- Register for Tulsa on Facebook HERE. Not on Facebook? Register HERE.
- Sponsors for Tulsa are: Fellowship Technologies, Â EasyWorship, CircleBuilder, National Cine Media, Planning Center Online, Unifyer and SermonSpice.
3. Friday, Nov. 7: Church 2.0 Local Forum – Portland
- Register for Portland on FacebookÂ HERE. Not on Facebook? Register HERE.
- Sponsors for Portland are:Â Planning Center Online, National Cine Media, SermonSpice, CircleBuilder, 360Hubs, LifeWay Threads, Unifyer and EasyWorship.
* I write this post for several reasons:
- One – To encourage you to register (if you’re in the area I’m coming to) or pass the word on to a friend and peer in ministry that is in the area.Â
- Two – To thank, praise and make you aware of the fine sponsors that not only support my ministry, but are relevant, valid and solid options for you to consider in your ministry context.Â
- Three – I’d like to ask YOU to do something that I’ve never done before. Please blog about this Fall tour. Email your friends and peers. INVITE. INVITE. INVITE. These times together (I’ve done 6 so far) are special and powerful. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about these 3 cities coming up this Fall. God is stirring and moving in my heart and I know He has something special in store for these gatherings coming up.Â
- Four – Pray for wisdom, discernment, vision, protection, provision, and God’s blessing. I feel strongly that God is allowing me to meet with these Church leaders in these 3 cities, making 9 in total since May. After Portland, I will end these for ’08. In 2009 I’ve got several great cities on my heart that I’ll share later.Â
- Five – If your city, and particularly your church, would be interested in hosting a Church 2.0 Local Forum, email me and let me know. Many wonderful, innovative and growing churches have hosted these gatherings for ALL Church leaders. You and your church may be an answer to a prayer.Â
I simply want to acknowledge that this is all a God-thing and I’m humbled to just be a part of it.