Hello, friends. I’ve had the honor of being on several podcasts over the years. Recently, I was a guest on some great podcasts where we discussed my books The Hospitality Ministry Handbook for Volunteers and my bestselling book Secrets of a Secret Shopper.
I realized that I haven’t told you all about them, so I wanted to post them here for you to check out.
I’m in the process of recording several more, so stay tuned for updates.
For now, give these a listen!
- Social Media First Impressions with Greg Atkinson (Social Media Church Podcast)
- First Impressions and Pastoral Leadership with Greg Atkinson (Coaching for Pastors Podcast)
- Greg Atkinson on the LeaderSwift Podcast talking about first impressions
- The Joy and Difficulties of Online Ministry with Nils Smith, Greg Atkinson, Jeff Reed, and Jay Kranda (TheChuch.Digital Podcast)
- How to Keep First-Time Guest Coming Back (Tithely Modern Church Leader Podcast)
- Engaging Online and In-person Guests – The Church Guest Experience (The Carey Nieuwhof Podcast)
- The Church Guest Experience in a Post-COVID World (Thom Rainer Leadership Podcast)
- The Church Guest Experience (Chemistry Staffing Podcast)
- The Foundations of First Impressions (The Malphurs Group Podcast)
- Security Observations from Secret Shopper Greg Atkinson
- How to Take Hospitality As Seriously As God Does (ChurchLeaders.com Podcast)
- What’s the First Impression Your Church Makes? (200Churches Podcast)
- How To Improve Your Church’s First Impressions with Greg Atkinson (Vanderbloemen Podcast)
- Greg Atkinson Reveals Secrets from Being a Church Secret Shopper (unSeminary Podcast with Rich Birch)
- Greg Atkinson on the Secrets of a Secret Church Shopper: What People Are Looking for When They Come to Your Church (The Carey Nieuwhof Podcast)
- The First Impressions Checklist – Pro Church Podcast with Brady Shearer
- The Importance of First Impressions – Leadership Conversations Podcast with Josh Reich and Casey Cease
- Greg Atkinson On How First TIme Guest Get Alienated by Your Church Services (The Carey Nieuwhof Podcast)